2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Chip's Review
By KRay on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Very solid basic 4-door sedan. Even though this is the lower end of Toyota's model line, the car shows qualtiy construction throughout. This is my first Toyota. I will shop at Toyota first for my next car.

A Lot of Car for the Money
By mnagnew on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

40 mpg, quiet, smooth, spacious, comfortable with impeccable highway manners that make it feel like a much larger car. Fit and finish are first rate and the amount of standard equipment included for $15K is phenomenal. Great back seat. It's not a sports car, but handling is more than adequate, with a smooth shifter and light, but not over responsive steering. As long as you don't drive near the limits, the Corolla goes where you point it and does so with aplomb. Given Toyota's reputation, I honestly don't know how you could get a better bargain than a 2004 Corolla.

2004 already!
By hippoz on 06/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Having owned a 1999 Corolla, it was interesting to see the differences. This vehicle is larger, more comfortable, feels safer. Trunk is a nice size. I don't find the instrument panel to be very attractive as it is so white, not hi-tech looking. Also, the doors don't automatically lock when the car starts as did my 1999 model. The keyless entry does offer the option of opening one or all the doors, a good safety feature. The cup holder was also more convenient on the older model.

A Fun Corolla
By Tim R. Y. on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My 2004 Corolla S Looks Good & drives Good.. Fuel ecomomy exceeding 35 is amazing.. My Indigo Blue color shines during the day & is really cool during the Hot Vegas Nights..

My new car
By bdb on 06/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This was my first new car since 1989. I purchased a indigo blue 4 door Corolla 4 door sedan. I've had Fords, GM and Dodges in the past. This is by far the most superior car in the price range ($13,000) that I have ever owned. Everything that a drive needs to get to is in easy reach. The fit and finish are wonderful. Everything about the car is exceptional. It rides smooth and has plenty of pep. When I went shopping I quoted the price as it was given in Edmunds and got it on my first call. Thanks Edmunds for making the car buying experience hassle free!!

Who needs a lexus (or BMW?)
By sam2004 on 06/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Beats the civic hands down!

first impressions
By vt2nv on 06/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I was initially impressed with the styling of the '03. Kind of european, not nearly as pedestrian as our '00. We wanted a manual, we ended up with an automatic. The car was driven up over the Sierra Nevada mountain range as part of our test drive. The car handled beautifully on hairpin turns, and had more than enough power to climb the miles long road. The climb was done with overdrive defeated. With O/D off the car never doenshifted, there was plenty of power. The car does not feel underpowered. Fit and finish of the car is very good. There is more room due to the new styling, very welcome indeed. The car is very, very solid.

Affordable and Stylish!
By Dbrown1085 on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My very first car was a Toyota Corolla 24 years ago. After owning several cars during that time span, it was not difficult to return to the Toyota Corolla. Having access to the internet made my research much easier to determine which new car I would select. I wanted something that was affordable, yet stylish and a car that would turn heads at the same time. I compared my other choices side by side with the Corolla and by process of elimination, my obvious choice was the 2003 Toyota Corolla LE. I strongly believe that my decision to purchase my Toyota Corolla was a wise one.

best compact ever by max
By maximus on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is the greatest ever compact car made. I love the interior, fun factor and the superb fuel efficency. If you need a car Buy this one! GREAT CAR? YES!

nice
By rdoe on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

great car, great quality, nice features, lacks personality, but overall great buy. Engine could use additional power also.