Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Wonderful Car!
By Mectennis

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I had a 1998 Corolla before and likd it but this newer version is even better. It drives so smooth and the look of it is great. I love it!

I have the sports edition and love the look of it. I also like the silver plating on the inside.

fun little car
By 2004toyotacorolla

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I test drove both the Scion and the Corolla and went with the Corolla because it had more pickup and comfortable handling. I love the fact that the car is taller than most sedan models because I feel almost as tall as the larger SUVs on the road.

I like the placement of all of the instruments and the fact that everything is uncluttered.

2004 Corolla
By trcarroll

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Owned a 97 Geo Prizm before and didn't hesitate to buy a 04 Corolla. Unfortunately I did not test drive it close enough. Major problem with steering wheel too close to dash, and an ackward seat/floor. This has resulted in personal left foot problems (I've called "Toyota foot"). Also problem with rotten egg smell while ideling at a stop. Need to inform passengers that it's the car "not me".

Engine has more pep.

-Move STEERING WHEEL out. -Correct ackward seat/floor layout that puts significant pressure on heel of left foot. - Fix the rotten egg smell.

Best 'lil car out there
By Rickylevy

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have always owned a Toyota.. I put about 300,000 on my last one and it still ran great when I traded it in on my new one.. I've never had any serious issues with any Toyota..

Everything

none that I know of

Great Car!!!!!
By Pd799

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have had this car for 3 weeks now. It is such a comfortable car to drive. I am 6'tall and it is very roomy inside the car for me. The ride is quiet on the road and it has a smooth ride. This is my first Toyota and so far I am very happy.The wood grain interior looks so much like the Camry. My sister has a Camry and they say the car looks so much like the Camry in Looks.The dealer was GREAT!!! they got me the color I wanted.

The Ride and Comfort. The gas Mileage.I do like the Radio and CD Player. The bass is better than I had in my Nissan.

Trunk Release on the Keyless entry.