I converted from GM andNo buyers remorse
By Oleg on
2006 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
I was hesitant at first transitioning fr Chevy Tahoe into 4Runner. My Tahoe had problems and I was looking for a reliable SUV that handles well on and off-road, mountains, snow and ice, as well as has cargo room. I thought I was compromising getting a 4runner but Inow I feel I got a lot better value. SUV. It looks big but feels small and maneuverable. Great handling. It accelerates and handles like a sedan. Transmission intuitively responds as if interpeting your intentions by how you apply gas or brakes. i don't know how they accomplished it. Bumpers are high enought to allow excellent approach and descent angle. Quality material is used on the inside trim none of that cheap plastic.
Favorite Features
Most of it is great. Love it better then 03 ChevyTahoe & every other 06-07 SUV in its class I researched. All things considered its a better value. High bumpers. interior, NAV,dbl decker cargo, acceleration, power, handling. Believe me the MPG is better! i averaged 16 before it was even broken in!
Suggested Improvements
can use more cargo room, storage compartments. some of the existing storage compartments a little awkward. Flimsy and light bumpers are cosmetic only. Its an SUV, give it a real bumper!