2004 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: 18 year old driving for 3 year

2004 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

18 year old driving for 3 years!
By jaheem on

2004 Toyota 4Runner Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

this was my grandmother's own.. she bought it new in 2004 with everything including leather n moon roof.. only except navi.. and we are in 2012.. still runs like new with 45236 miles (i put on 35000 miles on it myself since i got it.!) i love my jeep.! carried it offroading and it did excellent.. we live on a small island.. so i get around 18.2 the most of mpg.! its still shining like when we first bought it.. except lately i have it quite dirty.. only problem i can say i have.. is the tire pressure light has been on from 2009 and it havent come off.. but it doesnt bother us.! recently it started making this noise that sounds like the steering.. but its in the shop getting fix.! no biggie.

Favorite Features

outlet so no need for car charger.!! v6 runs like a charm.!

Suggested Improvements

nothing.!
By pinksapphire23
on 07/11/12 23:31 PM (PDT)

Don't know if you'll even see this comment, but it's in regards to your check tire light! Something funny, but pretty cool about Runners, they have a tire pressure sensor on the spare tire, so if it is low, your light will come on! Good idea incase you do end up needing that spare, you want to make sure it's okay! =)

By lawdawg79
on 03/12/15 03:47 AM (PDT)

what the heck are you talking about??? you love your Jeep??? sorry slick, but dont offend a current jeep owner who is looking to add a 4runner to my driveway in addition to my jeep.... a 4runner is no Jeep. These are great suv's but I do laugh at everyone building them for off road and rock crawling when you could buy a jeep that is at factory specs more capable than a 4runner with 4 grand in it.