2006 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: WOW, who knew.

2006 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

WOW, who knew.
By edub on

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited 4dr Sedan AWD w/Black Int. (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have researched and test driven many cars over the past 6 months -- Honda Accord, Acura TL, VW Passat, Nissan Maxima, Infiniti G35, and a 2007 Toyota Camry -- in search for the car with performance, styling, at the best price. I would put my GT up against any of these other cars. Some had a few more options, but for much more money. I only have 450 miles on this car, and I feel like the kid looking in the candy shop window and someone just gave me a $20. I couldn't be happier. THIS CAR IS FAST. Very stylish. Subaru should be proud.

Turbo engine. Sleek look of exterior and interior. AWD. Anonymity of car. No one knows what it is, and there are not a lot of them on the road. I like that. There are a million TL's on the road. Great car, but for a lot more money.

More powerful stereo. Sounds great, but lacks power of my previous car. Better gas mileage. Other than that I LOVE THIS CAR so far.