great value and best in snow
By gib2011 on
2011 Subaru Forester 2.5X 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
This is a great SUV especially for Harsh winters and off road driving. The 2010 /2011 Forester is easy on the eyes in my opinion. This car has the best value for money in its class. The leather interior is very nice but not luxurious. The blue tooth and Navigation work well, and the touch screen is very convenient. I really enjoy driving my Forester. The handling is better than I thought it would be. The sound system in the limited edition forester is good. I was quite impressed with the video quality of the DVD player. I watched Avitar in my Forester, and the surround sound together with the visual quality was great! I really love this car!
Favorite Features
The handiling and capability of this SUV is great. The New England winter storms so far have been a walk over for my Forester. The huge moon roof along with all the convenient features makes this car a joy to own. The satellite radio is nice and the sound system is good. Bluetooth, leather heated seats and Navigation for the relatively low price makes this car a great deal. All the people who complain about rattling noises, need to get over it. When the radio is on I dont hear a thing. Even when the radio is off I dont hear much noise...except when the wife has the car messy and items are not secured. 4 wheel drive is standard in all subaru's. You can't beat that!
Suggested Improvements
Rear view back up camera option would be great. More interior color options would be greatly appreciated. Also more interior / exterior combination options would make the car more appealing.