2002 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:
Buy this
By FinalConculsion on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

Happy with everthing, paid only 24800 for a 30300 SUV with rebate, also got the .9% financing for 3 year

Great car
By Pathfinder 1 on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

Rides great. 240 horsepower really does the job!!! Pay up for the sunroof and leather packages. best misize SUV on the raod...

Carlike drive/Truck like look
By Booosh on 04/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

Just recently purchased the vehicle. Compared it against the Toyota 4Runner and Highlander. No comparison in my mind. You get more for your money with the Pathfinder, and especially in the month of April; Nissan is offering 3.9% financing plus $1000 cash back. Best deal I've seen in years. Got both the POP and Sunroof pkgs and when it was all said in done I only paid $250 above invoice. Those two packages in other makes/models would run the price from $2000-$3000 more than a Pathfinder. I love it, you will too.

doc's
By cfdcfd on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent build quality, handles well, plenty of power.

2002 Pathfinder
By PathfinderLover on 04/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

The 2002 Nissan Pathfinder is a force to be wreckend with. Its an excellent perfomer-on and off-road. Great SUV!!!

First SUV and loving it
By Jim Lewis on 04/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a 4x4 2002 Pathfinder LE. This is the first SUV that I have owned. My previous car was a 1992 Lexus GS300, and I don't miss it. While the Pathfinder is certainly not a Lexus the ride is comfortable and the drive is very simular to a car. I have taking the Pathfinder off road once up in Malibu and it was a rush - after I got half way into it I realized I was dinking around with a new car so I slowed it down, but it was fun. The Pathfinder was able to hadle the trails very well. The milage I have gotton around town is about 14MPG and hwy has been about 17MPG. I test drove just about everything else out there and I am very pleased with the decision so far.

An excellent *sport* *utility* vehicle
By doesnotmatter on 04/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

An excellent vehicle with lots of towing power. Has better acceleration with our 3500lb boat than our last vehicle had without the boat. Very strong and smooth engine, no other vehicle compares in this category. Wish it was a little bigger and had load leveling in the rear - the back suspension is a little soft. Back seat doors are a little tough to get in & out. After 12000 miles I'm still very happy with my carefully made decision. Comfortable - decent trip vehicle. Stock tires hydroplane easily.

hope this is the one
By spotbearaz on 04/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I drove it after driving every SUV/Hybrid thing their was out there at least three times, and I was sold.It had power and poise and 4Low to boot! Plus is was not gonna take me an hour to wash it or rearage/rebuild my garage to store it.(I also walked away from the Highlander due to numerous complaints about deafening noises with the rear windows rolled down..they were right)check out CARREVIEWS.COM good reviews from actual long term owners and not kids that seem to infultrate this one..sorry edmunds, but I dont agree with your mid-size comparison.. You should of used an LE version.

Nice SUV!!
By WhoaFella on 03/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Fun to drive. It has a solid feel, quick acceleration, comfortable interior (especially for me being 6'1"), and plenty of creature comforts.

2002 LE
By Moondog3662 on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have the super black with charcoal interior. It handles great in adverse weather conditions. The All Mode 4 wheel drive works great. The ride is very smooth with a great feel of the road. The engine is very responsive.