Used 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Consumer Reviews - 75 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV - Consumer Reviews

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:

Great truck for anything!
By Beezie

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV

I bought the SE in 2002 with 22,000 miles and now it has 132,000 miles. No major problems at all! Regular oil changes and new tires and shocks, it rides like its brand new. Its very agile around sharp turns and very capable on washed out roads. A K&N air filter gives it more power. Regular easy maintenance keeps it running and running. Its very reliable, everything is working correctly. Lack of power but the 3.3L V6 is very easy to maintain, very reliable. I love this truck.

Bose system sounds great, drives good off road even with 2WD. Handling is great, very easy and comfortable to drive. The exterior styling is aggressive. Paint still shines like new. Very reliable engine.

More power but K&N filter solves that. Gas consumption in the city is ok but can be better.

Most Reliable Vehicle Ever
By Janet Love

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD

Bought my 2000 Pathfinder in 2001 used w/12K miles. Not one single problem ever. Of course, I do regular oil changes and suggested maintenance. I've owned Toyotas, Hondas and Chevys. Very comfortable, love the Bose sound system, sunroof. Leather seats still like new.

Bose sound system #1 favorite feature. Back window on tailgate opens separate from tailgate. W/pets, that is important. Sunroof. Roomy interior. Heated seats. A/C better than most; gets very cold, unlike other cars I've had.

Fuel economy lousy. 14 city, 17-18 highway.

Happy camper
By exjumpseater

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD

It has been a pleasure to own and has done everything I have need to do from towing my boat to camping and 4 wheeling. The only draw back is electrical, the power window lift on the passenger side is real slow.

stereo system

better electrical systems

2000 Nissan Pathfinder 4Dr SE 4WD Wagon
By Bmtaurus

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD

I purchased this Pathfinder in 2003 with 44,000 miles. It now has over a 100,000 on it and I couldn't be happier. I have had no major problems with it and have kept up on all the regular maintenance. This truck is very reliable and would recommend it to anyone. I plan on keeping this one for a few more years though as it's just too good to give up so soon.

Reliability, heated leather seats.

Fuel consumption.

Best used vehicle I've ever purchased
By Bud

2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV LE 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought this Pathfinder with 44,000 miles on it, and in 2 1/2 years it has been flawless. I had it tuned up at 60,000 and I keep the oil changed every 3000 miles. It lacks a little power but I don't really need any more than it has. Smooth riding for an suv. I would recommend one of these to anyone. I actually may start looking for a used one a couple years newer since they are rated high too.

Reliability.