2007 Nissan Murano
By DL on
2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I purchased a 2007 platinum AWD SL back in March of this year. The car was mainly for my wife, but as a guy, I must say I really enjoy driving it. The Murano has tons of passenger room and by simply folding down the seats you get a lot of cargo space. The CVT is also great, you can't even feel it shift. I've read reports that say the Murano lacks performance, I would have to disagree. The CVT is both smooth and powerful... not a race car, but it can get out of its own way. The back up camera is a must and very helpful. We purchased the tour package that comes with everything from a sunroof/ HID lights to adjustable pedals. The interior is very stylish, but so is the outside.
Favorite Features
Plenty of interior room. I'm not a small guy, and at 5'11, 230 lbs I have a lot of room. The back up camera is a must and works great! The fold down rear seats are easy to use and can be activated from the back of the cargo area.
Suggested Improvements
We have three vehicles (all Nissan) and we don't take the Murano out to certain areas. Not just because it is new, but mainly due to it not having door guards/bump trim on the side of the vehicle. Besides that we really love out Murano!