2006 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: Impressed

2006 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

S 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

By Fletch on

2006 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Im glad I came back for a second test drive. I didn't like the Murano when it first came out. Over time and all the positive reviews its had, I finally decided to check it out again. It has to be the best vehicle Nissan makes in my opinion. Its the perfect size and shows enough style to make a quiet statement. I bought the S model because the upper level ones are to pricey for what they are. I think all SUV's are fairly overpriced to be honest. This blows the Honda Pilot and Toyota Highlander away!

Inside cabin is great. Rear compartment pull handles that make back seats drop down. Cloth interior feels nice to the touch.Everyone has room inside! Seamless shifs. Quiet on the road.My Service and Sales Dept. continue to impress me.Fun to drive at any speed. Quality seems consistant w/Nissan cars.

Id like to see better MPG, but it is pushing some large tires! Overhead console on non-sunroof models. SAT/Bose radio available on S model. Telescopic steering wheel. Rear park assist. S model headlights not very bright, so I added better bulbs. Get rid of the roof antenna, it makes wind noise.