2007 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Well Satisfied New Maxima Owne

2007 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

3.5 SE Sedan (3.5L V6 Automatic)

Well Satisfied New Maxima Owner
By balsambeauty on

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Decided to move up from an '02 Altima to the '07 Maxima. Also test drove the '07 Camry. The Max hooked me over the Camry with its overall sportier look, better selection of colors and roomier interior. Also like the awesome technology and safety features over the Camry. Performance and responsiveness are great. This is just a fun car to drive. The ride could be a bit better - not as smooth as I would have hoped for. Mileage has been as I expected for this type of vehicle - I only have 600 miles on the car and am getting about 26 mpg. The overall quality of my Maxima is excellent both on the exterior and interior of the vehicle.

Overall appearance. This car gets long looks from people! Performance is superb. Technology such as the intelligent key, bluetooth, CD and backup sonar are awesome. Interior room is great. I like the dual heat/AC controls as well as the mode settings for miles till empty, MPG, time of trip, etc

Try different tires for a smoother ride. I live in a rural area and the roads are not the greatest. Would suggest the mode controls for trip info be on the steering wheel as they are in the '02 Altima - this would be less distracting for the driver when trying to access.