2007 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: So far so good

2007 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

SE King Cab (4.0L V6 4x4 6-speed Manual 6.1 ft. Bed)

So far so good
By Juanito on

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is a very fun truck to own. It replaced a stolen F-150 which I liked very much, but this is actually more truck for the money. Gas mileage is what you'd expect from a 261 hp V6 and the ride is good. I love the 6M transmission and it shifts like a car. I finally got a chance to fully use the 4wd low in Escalante National Monument in Utah and I can say this truck certainly has the ability to craw up steep slopes. Overall, I have been very pleased with the truck. My only complaint has been a consistent rattle on the driver's side rear door that I will have looked at under warranty. At 3500 miles, I can fully endorse this truck.

My favorite parts are the performance of the 6M transmission behind the 4.0 litre 6 cyl. The little extras have been great too such at the included bed extender, the under rear seat storage and the amount of storage availabe in the cab.

I would like to see a better turning radius. My F-150 had a better one. Obviously the spacing on a 6.1 foot bed quad cab creates this condition, but the rear wheels could be set a little closer in. I wish the truck didn't have this persistent rattle.