2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Great Truck
By JWG on 09/30/07 18:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my 2007 Crew Cab 4 months ago and I love it. Traded in a 2004 Titan and love that too but the gas mileage won me over on the Frontier. Just bought another Frontier today.

New vs. Old
By Dayve on 09/26/07 14:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 01 Supercharged Frontier Crew Cab 4x4 with 160K + miles, having had no problems with it, on an 07 Frontier. The turning radius is horrible. The driver's door should have a handle on it; when open and you are seatbelted in, it is hard to close. Console should be forward to use as an armrest or be moveable. The dash has several creases and pieces, where dust and dirt can get, just does not look finished, and looks worse than my 01 dash. My gas mileage mixed driving is 17.7, which is 3 mpg better than my underpowered 01 SC Frontier. Love the sunroof, the Nismo sits very high, stereo is nice, mileage read out good, overall very happy.

Fun Truck
By WK on 09/20/07 12:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Looked at the Toyota Tacoma, Chevy Colorado, and Honda Ridgeline before buying my Frontier Crew Cab LE V6. Frontier is better than all; it's very close to the Tacoma but the Toyota's need for premium gas turned me away. The Frontier is not perfect; the seat fabric could be better, the turning radius is poor, and the console is too low/far back. The worst negative is the bump steer when driving at highway speeds; it's a little distracting until you get used to it (keep two hands on the wheel and it's not so bad). However, the acceleration is awesome (I added a K&N filter and gained a couple more HP). Gas mileage is what I expected (avg 18 mpg - hey it's a truck not a hybrid).

Second Frontier
By Dayve on 09/10/07 18:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

So far so good, about 16.1 MPG, but that is driving the speed limit, and trying to get good mileage. I wish they had left the gas tank on the passenger side, few cars have it there, never a line as the pump. Good build quality, really nice seats for cloth, like all the cup holders, and the small storage area under the back seat. Seats are comfortable, wish Nissan offered leather and auto seats with the Nismo.

Nice Truck!!
By zeke on 09/09/07 10:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Was looking for a new truck and went back and forth between full/midsize. Found some articles on the Fronty on internet and test drove. It was very impressive and spoke for itself. Good power, handling ride quality, well thought out design and ruggedness. Nissan is a player in the truck market offering quality/pricing and a good reputation.

Nismo
By wardfan0 on 09/09/07 07:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

3rd new 4WD Nissan truck. Best yet. Performance is impressive, Offroad capability with electronic rear locker is best in class. Interior comfort is car like. Compared to Tacoma better ride, better interior especially seats. No comparison in options.

Awesome truck
By Jamie on 09/06/07 10:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My first Nissan and I like it. I've owned ford, chevy, mazda, jeep and I like this Nissan more in the first thousand miles that I drove it than I ever did the others. The reviews that are bad on this truck, they are really nit picking this truck. My wife and I really like this truck. I drove a tacoma and a ford ranger. this was the better choice.

Not bad!
By Randy Collier on 09/04/07 14:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Okay, I was in love with the truck at first sight but the gas mileage (mpg) was bad. Still very shocked that the fuel economy on this truck was that low. I am driving mostly on the freeway and I am only getting 18-19 mpg. The turning radius is abysmal. I have driven smaller and larger trucks and both had better turning radiuses. The radio stinks! Also the the trim on the steering wheel started to rub off. Did you know they use black plastic with a silver finish? They should keep it black so there will not be any rubbing off.

First Impressions
By Mike on 08/27/07 17:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've only owned the vehicle for less than a week now, so this review is not intended to be anything more than the title states. I'm only 5'8" and feel that the seats are made to fit my size perfectly, so taller drivers may have issues with comfort. I'm generally very pleased with everything about this truck and pretty well initially convinced that I made the right purchase. Only time will tell if this is a lasting impression.

Nice truck, but...
By Swarty on 08/18/07 19:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The Frontier LE is a nice truck with a few caveats. My complaints seem trivial but here they are. One, the turning radius is abysmal. I know, it's a truck, but I was shocked how bad it was. Also, the key fob had a way of easily being hit. I set off the car alarm at least 15 times in 6 months. Gas mileage is fair. I averaged about 17-18 mpg and about 20 on the highway. Stereo is crappy to say the least. That said, it was fun to drive, had great acceleration, I like the tie down system in the bed and my daughter loved riding in it. If you need a truck that will give decent storage room, you could do a lot worse than this one.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.