Used 2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S Coupe Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Altima Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Altima Coupe

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

The Most Honest Car Review of 2015
By Michael Williams

2010 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This car is a chariot of your dreams. The best ride in your life since well, KINGDA KA at Six Flags. The kind of car that when you get out people wonder if your a celebrity or really just good at your job. Thats it.

Great ride!
By Kim

2010 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I was in the market for a new car fell in love with the look of this. I bought one used, but it was in great condition. The seats are comfortable; they hug your body and make you feel safe, unlike the Nissan Sentra I had before where the seats were just boring and flat. I get a lot of miles out of a tank of gas, it feels pretty sturdy and heavy driving on the road, which is important to me. The Sentra felt like it'd fly off the road if there was a gust of wind. However, the trunk is TINY and SHALLOW. You can't even fit a decent sized box in the back. This isn't a good traveling car if you do a lot of traveling, as the back seat is pretty small as well. But since I'm only one person with no kids, it's perfect for me. Also, sometimes this car seems to have trouble speeding up on hills.

This car is also very safe. I recently got into a four-car wreck - the Infiniti behind me was totaled, but I only got away with my two bumpers needing replacement and the exhaust system repaired. No windows shattering, engine problems, or any other damage to the body that I know of.

Stylish Ride.....But
By James

2010 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I've owned quite a few cars of all makes and models, and the Altima SL is one of the more stylish vehicles out there for the money. It comes with many options standard that you would pay extra for on Hondas or Toyotas. The ride and performance are decent for the cost. Having owned the other Japanese vehicles, I thought I'd give the Altima a try since I really like the body style.
With all that said....I did nothing but basic routine maintenance on my Civic amd Corolla up until both were sold with about 200K miles on each. My Altima has just turned 68K and has been in the shop 3 times for things such as....belt pully assembly failing, front axel replacemrnt, rotor replacement. Thank god I purchased the extended warranty which covered most of the exspense.
Aside from the inconvienance, it is a nice riding car. The local Nissan dealership has been great to deal with. While I'll probably keep the vehicle until time for a replacement.....not sure I'll buy another Nissan?