2003 Lexus GS 300 Consumer Review: I fell in love!!!

2003 Lexus GS 300 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

I fell in love!!!
By eoh on

2003 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a 2000 GS300 two weeks ago with 36K miles on it. I was trying to decide between a new Beetle converible and a used RX300... and then I saw this. I knew right away it was exactly what I wanted. I spent a little more than I had originally planned, but it is worth every penny. In one week, I have absolutely fallen in love with this car. As long as I live, as much money as I ever make, I will never need more car than this. It's stylish, luxurious and powerful. It's one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. I commute 1-1/2 hours to work and this car puts a smile on my face every day. Makes a great first impression but is not overdone.

Perfect combination of luxury, styling and performance. I used to drive a '92 ES300 so in comparison to that... * Way more power * Sportier-looking exterior * More comfortable interior, awesome seats * Great handling... suspension is much tighter * Even smoother ride than the ES300

none whatsoever