I love this car!!
By maxipkat on
2008 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I bought this car as a service loaner back in 2008, and it has given me no mechanical issues whatsoever. I now have 91K miles and it still runs great. I gave the build quality a little lower because the paint does chip pretty easy and the sun visors have broken, however I really love this car!
Favorite Features
Powerful V6 Engine, Auto Dimming Mirror, Sun Roof, Sport Package, Roomy, Great Trunk Space, Heated Mirrors, Very quiet inside and out, my father in law didn't realize the car was running when he got into it the first time. Handling is phenomenal!! We were driving home when Hurricane Irene hit last year and a tree fell into the road. I was able to easily and safely avoid the tree even while driving at highway speed in a downpour! Did I mention I love this car???
Suggested Improvements
Better Traction Control in the Snow, it just slides around in more than an inch or two. (Better tires would obviously help with that, too) Few more layers of clear coat wouldn't hurt (When a stone chips the paint, it goes down to the primer)