2003 Honda Civic Consumer Review: 2003 Hybrid review

2003 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Hybrid Sedan (1.3L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

2003 Hybrid review
By fidlcat on

2003 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

. I commute about 70 miles daily - mostly on "country roads" averaging about 50 -55 mph with, with only 5-10 of these miles being "city" driving. I am very pleased with this car. I average approximately 50 mpg and have not had any mechanical problems. I enjoying seeing how far I enjoy trying to beat my last mpg and am hoping to get the 600 mile tank as some other owners have reported being able to do. Thus far, I can get about 500 - 550 per tank. In spite of a few issues I have listed in the "suggested improvements" section, I am extremely pleased with this car and would buy another.

Thegas mileage , the cruise controls on the steering wheel - so you can decelerate and not have to cancel the cruise and the auto-stop feature.

Seats provide very little by way of shock aborbtion and lumbar support. Arm rests should actually be high enough to use them. Would like front de-fog that works without AC. AC automatically goes on when I use the front defog - reducing my mpgs when it rains.