4-Door Accord EX 6speed manual
By beanctr on
2013 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)
Have just over 400 miles on my new Accord. The manual transmission is a joy to operate and is well matched to the engine. I am coming from an 04 G35, so I miss some of the extra HP, but the Accord is fairly peppy and the MPG improvement is outstanding. Not easy finding a manual transmission as dealer stated Honda doesn't allow you to 'order' your vehicle. Seats are very comfortable and the dash layout is very nice. There are quality materials throughout and it doesn't feel like Honda was trying to cut cost on the interior.
Favorite Features
The smart entry is a very convenient option to have. Also, enjoy having bluetooth capability and the LaneWatch. Manual Transmission!!! Save the manuals! Way to go Honda on still offering this transmission.
Suggested Improvements
Offer dual exhaust on EX models and upgraded stereo system. Only two colors were available on the manual transmission EX in the region I live in, so Honda should offer more colors. So old school -'you can have any color you want as long as it is black'.
By jesse357
on 06/18/13 19:48 PM (PDT)

The one thing I hate about the new accord is lack of leather steering wheel on EX. I mean this is the third tier accord. It's available on the sport but you cannot get the sunroof on the sport. Just unbelievable omission to me. I test drove the EX and it is a great car but just couldn't get past that wheel. Kind of cheapens an otherwise great interior.