Conflicted - Love it but frustrated too
By Lucky One on
2006 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
'06 Fusion V6 SEL - I have had this car 3 yrs now & I really love it for the most part however, I am very frustrated with all the little things that have gone wrong with it. I have had to fix the ac temp control, rotors, passenger grab handle, 2 interior door handles, trunk gas shocks & the headlights need replacing because they are yellowing & seem like they are cracking. The moonroof is rusting also & the windows don't seem sealed tightly. I don't like the tilt & the fact this car doesn't have the peddle adjustment as an SEL. Increased the tire pressure & it finally turns alot better. Gas mileage not what I wish it was. Very roomy & comfy overall with a husband & two growing boys.
Favorite Features
The look of the car - I love the black color on this car...not crazy about other colors in this same style. Love the pickup & the room inside overall.
Suggested Improvements
Fix the tilt so it's easier to use, handles so they don't break or the finish doesn't bubble up (stay away from plastic hardware here), need better mpg, fix front passenger seat so it doesn't fill like your sitting so high, fix headlights. 3yr old car shouldn't have this many issues.