2005 Ford Focus Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Wagons are Back!
By RMN in NOLA on 02/26/05 19:12 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a very underrated wagon. It is cheaper than most but has almost everything you need.

My Focus Wagon SE
By Lee Luna on 02/21/05 13:03 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

First wagon I ever owned was a 1964 Falcon; after that I have owned several wagons including 9 passenger large wagons. Went to a smaller wagon when the Taurus came out and have owned several of them; however this Focus wagon is one of the best handling and most economical vehicles I have ever owned. I haven't had one problem with the car, even my wife likes it, and that is the best testimony ever. (you have to know her)

great small wagon
By richard e fisher on 02/19/05 18:14 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great gas mileage; very, very good acceleration; maintains cruse speed.

noisy car
By MIKE on 12/15/04 10:35 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

it has had 1 recall so far, for the heated seats. i think a car like this should get better than 30 mpg. but it wont. it is also very noisy on some roads.

I wasn't planning on buying this one....
By MJoJung on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I needed to replace my Taurus wagon, which went on life-support @ 14 years. Did a lot of research into minivans-- hadn't even heard of the Focus--but search engines kept referring me to the Focus. Drove it, liked it, liked the price & bought it. One month later like it even more--sensible design, handles well, but the biggest surprise is how much interior room it has--from inside it feels like a small SUV (except I'm getting 30/gal on the highway). For a stationwagon it accelerates smartly. I'm very happy with it.

Focus wagon review
By Bob Durbeck on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have had no problems with my Focus Wagon. It is the most fun-to-drive car I have ever owned and I have owned over 30 cars over the years.