2003 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Best car at the best price
By newcar on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I test drove and researched each car in Edmund's 15K and lower list. The Ford Focus blew me away! It was the obvious choice. With the dealer's special pricing at the time I purchased my vehicle, I paid less and got more than I would have for any car in the list. I love it! I cannot say enough great things about it.

I had no Idea
By NoForMe on 04/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the 2.3L Centennial. The leather is very nice (two-tone) The 5sp has excellent pick up and the safety features are awesome. Side airbags and dual front. I also have the moonroof Fog lights spoiler and the 6disc in dash. I have to agree the stereo sounds great. The ride is very smooth. Fuel is great if you live by the dummy shift light. With the Rebate it's a great car to buy brand new. Just make sure to pay invoice and then get your rebate. The black centennial is beautiful I just want the Xenon lights

Go and Get One!
By FOCUSEDMAN on 04/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Well I purchased this car about 3 days ago, and I love it. I am a 6'4 person with plenty of room in this car. It has a very sporty European look, which will turn heads. The car has great handling and shifts nicely. (I have a 5 speed) The PZEV engine has some nice power for a 4 cylinder, plus you are helping the enviroment. Don't listen to those negative reviews, go out and get one today...

Focus is the best car i have ever had
By sully the monster on 04/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. It has excelent acceleration. It took me about 4 seconds to get it up to 45 miles per hour without peeling the wheels. It is an all around great car.

Mach Edition
By kt928 on 03/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Last summer I purchased a mach edition ZTS and I have never regretted it! I haven't had a single problem with my car and every person who's been in it has been astounded about the roominess of the interior. It can turn on a dime and corner like no car I've ever driven. If you're looking for a small car that is a lot of fun to drive, look no further.

feels like a $30,000 car
By frogman on 02/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

great driving dynamics, i recently had to drive from philly to ny in a snowstorm passing over a dozen accidents while the car's advancetrac stability control system never let me skid for more than 12 inches. the cockpit is very well laid out, excellent field of vision, not one single aspect of the interior trim looks or feels cheap.while shopping for this vehicle i compared it to 9 other cars in its segment, nothing felt anywhere near as polished or fun to drive.

EXCELLENT ROAD CAR WOOD GRAIN FULL LEATH
By JASON on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

IT'S A AWESOME CAR TO HAVE

EXCELLENT ROAD CAR WOOD GRAIN FULL LEATH
By jason on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

IT'S A AWESOME CAR TO HAVE

Love my 2001 ZTS
By maj123 on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I'd consider the SVT model if they do a 2004 model.

Not Happy
By clarkdnr on 07/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The Ford Focus (ZTS)initially seems a great buy, but buyer beware. While the interior is comfortable and well designed the build quality is ridiculous! My car was in the shop for over a month two months ago then a few days ago I had a wreck due to a malfunctioning seat, so back to the shop it goes. These are just two instances in a long line of problems.Ford is not terribly helpful either. Before you buy PLEASE got online and look for customer chats, not reviews. I was astounded to see how many people were having non-stop problems from these cars from the beginning.