2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Built Ford Tough
By Big Harley on 03/09/02 15:33 PM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 2WD Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Great Power! Amazing Looks! and Reliability! I have had a great experience the 7 months I have owned this truck. The 20" stock rims are beautiful and the interior is simply amazing. The engine with 260HP and 350TORQUE is plenty power for everyday use. (The Exhaust note also sounds very pleasing)

Uncomfortable Seats w/ Marginal Power
By BT on 03/07/02 16:34 PM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

For short rides or the rough stuff, the seats are OK. On long trips, the seats are too hard and ruin what should otherwise be a pleasant drive. Also adding to driver discomfort is the absence of a place to anchor ones left foot. The 5.7 L tends to be a bit anemic when trying to move this 5000 pounds of Blue Oval out of harms way.

nice truck for money
By Tony on 03/02/02 20:10 PM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck for looks and for the options that could be added. I suggest the power moonroof and captain chairs. The truck has been very dependable in the two years i have owned it.

F150 SuperCrew King Ranch
By Mini-B on 02/28/02 20:17 PM (PST)

2001 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I can't find anything wrong with this truck. My father-in-law claims that it is the Cowboy's cadillac!