dodge journey 2011 rt
By bobo28 on
2011 Dodge Journey R/T 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
three days after i bought this journey battery went dead the car wont start i have the same problem the screen wipers everything just started to go on and off. thier must be some kind of short or electrical problem in the car
Favorite Features
seven passengers
Suggested Improvements
getting the car running
By bamgirl
on 05/31/11 04:13 AM (PDT)

@bobo28 - I am experiencing the smae exact problem. I purchased my Journey last week. Any updates on the status of your vehicle?

By 1992viper
on 07/13/11 15:39 PM (PDT)

Sorry - I am wrong and will admit it. There is an R/T model for 2011 but for the life of me I don't understand why bobo is having these problems if they really exist. I stick by my guns and will defend the Journey based on my ownership experience. It is one fantastic automobile and offers way more for the money than many higher priced competitors. I have had absolutely zero problems in 7 months of ownership. No electrical, no engine, no brake, no transmission, or any other problems. Mine is a 3.5L V6 with AWD. Hope bobo's warranty works in his favor and he gets his issues resolved.

By lucky007
on 08/10/11 08:08 AM (PDT)

Well dodge finally admitted to having a prob with the journey, THEY called me!!!!! I now have a rental car from Dodge, and they are writing a new program for the computer!!!!

By 1992viper
on 07/13/11 15:26 PM (PDT)

Bozo - you have a problem other than lying on this forum. For 2011 there is not a Journey R/T model so I am surmizing you don't even own one and are just blowing off at the mouth for some unknown reason. Same with bamgirl - these two must be in cahoots. I have a 2010 R/T that is nothing but pure pleasure. See my review on the 2010 Dodge Journey.