2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Review: Tahoe, America's Reflection o

2005 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Review

Tahoe, America's Reflection of Greatness
By dngorham on

2005 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I've owned this Tahoe for a month and I have to say that the handling and 4X4 Autotrack is exceptional. All I do is just step on the gas when in AUTO mode and it senses the wheel slippage and 4wheel drive kicks in without even feeling anything. I had just bought a 2004 Ford F350 of which I only had 7000 miles on when I traded in. I had trouble with the 4wheel drive system and it was a monster to steer when in 4X4. Nothing, smooth there at all or dependable. Especially when you are getting on in years. Chevy workers my hats off to you and the American worker. If we can make a vehicle like this. No reason why we can't accomplish anything.

Ease of use of instrument panel, tunning radio from steering wheel, auto dimming mirror and mirrors that tilt when you are backing up so you can see better and not hit the curb, etc. The features on this SUV are endless and easy to use. The entertainment package, DVD player, Navigation system. Nice!

Shoulder room/headroom a bit more boxy like a Nissan Titan, with Ford F350 Harley Dvdson Leather Seats COMFORT! A back up alarm with sensors in the bumpers as standard equipment for all vehicles. Safety is priceless! Grandchildren can not be replaced when killed or maimed for life.