Definitely Tougher Than Rocks
By Ezechiel Florea on
2008 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.0L 8cyl 6A)
This truck I bought last year new. I have already 65,000 miles on it. It broke at about 56,000 and now I'm getting 18MPG without the trailer on the highway. At first it got 12 and 14 at best with out the trailer. I haul 10,000-13,000 pounds all the time. You can go up and down moutains and it just keeps on moving forward. The Allison Trany and the Duramax makes the truck tougher and more reliable. It never broke down on me/never had a problem. I am always going to be a Chevy fan. The tow command is simple and very good to have. It helps out buy being easier on my truck brakes. Always has power to spare. I would recommend this truck to anyone that needs a tough reliable truck that will never stop.
Favorite Features
The Duramax and the Allison. The comfort and quality of the materials. The toughness of the truck. Also the Bose sound system.
Suggested Improvements
The truck's tires are too small. The rims need to be upgraded to the now style. Ford and Dodge have nice rims. The wheel wells are huge in the back. And the truck sits like a wedge.GM level your trucks!