2002 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
my covette
By wmikefarmer on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have not been back to the dealership for anything. the car is perfect. it is the on;y car I've ever owned that needed no adjustments at all.

Phenomenal Car!
By tootall on 02/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Best car I have owned or driven, bar none. Power and performance of an exotic with roomy comfort and everyday usability at an affordable (relatively) pricetag. It looks great too! Traded in my '90 ragtop for an '02; I loved the '90 but '02 is orders of magnatude better in every way - no squeaks or rattles, zero problems. If you are thinking about getting one, GO FOR IT! You will never regret buying it, only that you didn't get it sooner. America's Finest!

Phenomenal Car!
By TooTall on 02/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

magnectic red rag top
By zabel on 02/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

great car great on gas fun to drive gets lots of looks and smiles but not as much on my face as I drive it it handles so good nothing like having the wind and the sun

THE sports convertible
By Avebury14 on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

My Chevy 2002 Corvette conver is the finest performace car available, period. I own or owned and driven: Vettes; Porsche 911s, Rolls Royce P- III; Jag E convet; Cadillac Fltwd Bghm, Cad Fltwd 75, TR 3, Jag XK 150 C "baby sat" Ferrari; Jag Mrk V; Rolls Cornische. The 2002 Vette convert is the finest automobile I have ever driven! It is a shear delight to drive. It is easy to own and maintain. In every catagory rated by Experts, bar gas milage, it is tops, especially for tall drivers. AND ITS HEADS UP DISPLAY sets it apart from ANY other car! n Moreover, it is easy to own and maintain. In high performance cars it is unmatched.

More than a chic magnet
By rocksolid on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

A real head turner --- a awesome car for the price

My yellow ragtop
By sdfghsdfhg on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I picked my baby up in NC and drove to NH. What a rush. It blows my BMW M# away. Anyone wanna buy a BMW???

I LOVE this car
By klamotte on 10/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first corvette after years of dreaming of owning one. I can't believe I waited this long. Acceleration is such a sweet thing.

best ever vette!
By gymdoc on 10/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

this is my third vette, and its the best ever. after about 25000 miles I'm still trying to get used to the handling mainly at high speeds. I have the performance packageand it still feels soft at cornering or high speed turns (100+mph). My review: best bang for the buck, u live once, go get one before u die!

Amazing
By ASAP on 07/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This car is nothing short of amazing. Mine is like a drem come true. It is such a beautiful car, but i do think to reserve the excitement of this long lived classic they should put more of a limit on the production. I think that too many are sold, but maybe thats just me. Then again im sure they are sold because just about everyone wants the the driving excitment