2008 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aveo model:
Aveo
By K on 07/18/08 20:52 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I love it. I purchased an Aveo for a work/travel car and price and fuel economy made me take a look at it. So far I am extremely impressed. It won't win many races, but is peppy. It is capable of getting more mpgs than 33mpg/gallon. A great value, but is realy a basic car. If you want good value and basic transportation you cant beat it. My neighbor likes it better than his Honda Civic!

You get what you pay for
By Dr Evil on 06/14/08 01:56 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

If you're looking for a small car with good features and good gas mileage this is a good choice. Lots of room big trunk and fun to drive. If your looking for a pocket rocket shop else where. It does what it is supposed to at a good price. Would recommend.

A good first car
By Monica on 06/05/08 13:12 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This was my first car and I couldn't ask for anything better. It's affordable and very reliable. I've only had it for 2 months but it's been wonderful. As of now I only average 18 mpg, but it's brand new. After I break it in I hope to average at least 24 mpg. Otherwise they'll need to be more honest about the actual mileage.

Better then Hyundai Accent
By Craig on 06/03/08 09:19 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a great car and it does have a good amount of pick-up. The price for the car is good. The interior carpet is a little cheap looking and feeling. I also have a Hyundai Accent hatchback SE 2007 which is lemon lawed and being bought back. I would like to see this car with 4 disc breaks rather then 2 but what can you do. I would also like a different color opt for inter leather (black). This is a opt for 2009. I did a few things with this car to make it stand out. I had the break calipers panted Chevy orange also tinted 20% with auto start and mobile in dash DVD

Awesome little car
By Ashley on 06/02/08 12:50 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have only had this car about 2 months, but I was in love with it from the start. My boyfriend begs to drive it any chance he gets. It is very fuel efficient, I have the optional automatic transmission, with the average for me being 27 mpg (all city. I am happy with this car and would recommened it to any asking.

Great performance for the money
By fos4snt on 06/01/08 09:46 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I was looking for a car with good gas mileage and enough room inside for my 12 year old son who is now 5'11 1/2" tall. He needs room to grow over the next 3-4 years of anticipated ownership and is supposed to end up about 6'6" tall! We checked out a variety of cars in the similar class, with fuel efficiency & cabin size being the #1 priorities. Not only does the Aveo offer ample headroom and decent leg space for a compact car, but it's paying for itself! The reduced insurance cost, improved gas mileage and decent styling led us to this car. Our former car was an Xterra, and there is as much interior cabin space in this tiny Aveo as we had before - but more then twice the MPG's.

Truly an American Revolution
By JW on 04/28/08 13:25 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

If you are looking for a great quality affordable car. The Aveo LS Sedan is the best! The gas mileage for me is 33hwy and 27city. It is so affordable and for it to cost so low it really looks nice from the inside out. The design of the Euro lights to the cool sound of the six Speakers built inside. The seats are pure comfort and the Woodgrain adds a very nice touch. If you do lots of traveling then you would really want to consider this pick. Its drives very smooth and you do not hear much outside noise. This is my first time owning an American car, and the way I see it if you pick the Aveo you will forever be a Chevy fan!

Great Car, 1st Chevy
By Maurice on 04/27/08 19:45 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is one fine small car. Interior comfort and quility is more than expected for a car this size. The exterior is great to me. I love it. Now as to mileage going back and forth to work and driving around, I have gotten over 40 miles to a gallon. I do drive easy but still I think for the cost there is no comparision to other cars in class. This is by far better. I know others would not be better on mileage than this one I own. Best small car I have owned. I think for price I paid and mileage I get this is the cheapest to own don't care how you compute it. Love this car.

This is a great car
By jason on 04/17/08 06:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This car has been better than expected. Lots of room very nice ride and gas mileage has been outstanding the first tank we got 33.1. I have an 85 mile daily commute 75 hyw and it averages 33-37 mpg all the time and its an auto trans. Saved thousands over Toyota, Honda, and Nissan. Drove them all and this car is just as good.

Great Value!
By Ilkster on 04/16/08 02:14 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a great value for the price. It has excellent reliablity and is a great commuter car. I do a lot of driving and this car is perfect for it. It has a nice European stling and look to it. Would recommend it for someone that does alot of driving.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.