Used 2000 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

One great Three!
By ctyson

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

This car is a blast to drive! Do youself a favor a put on a set of Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's. Premium rubber will take your 3 to the next level - it's well worth the cost. I recently took a trip up to CT where I blew the doors off my brother-in-law's new S-Type Jaguar with a 4.2 V8! When I hit 140mph my 328i still felt rock solid going around highway bends as he disappeared in my rear-view mirror.

Smooth and responsive inline engine.

More power.

Fantastic Car!
By e30mpwrd

2000 BMW 3 Series 323Ci 2dr Coupe

Bought my 323 with 60k miles on the clock. The car has been fantastic. Yes it's underpowered relative to the 330--but that's why it costs less! The car is still quick--esp. when it gets in the heart of the rev's, and it handles like--well, like a BMW should. The ergonomics of this car (the E46) are a huge step forward from the E36.

That smooth BMW in-line 6.

None!

Great car.
By Lukasz

2000 BMW 3 Series 328Ci 2dr Coupe

Great performance car, outstanding handling, sweet ride quality,

I would like to close windows using remote control (european version has that option).

Buy the warranty
By All Jazz

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

I purchased my BMW 328 with 44,000 miles on it. It is beautiful and drives like a dream. The problem is that many little things keep breaking. I don't even drive it everyday. I have only put 5,000 miles on it in one year. It has been in the shop 3 X. Currently, the emergency light is not working. That's bad. Great cars but make sure that you buy the warranty.Also, when you call to get it fixed the wait is 2 weeks. Good thing I have a backup car. My dependable Jeep Grand Cherokee! (for real) Husband drives a 1991 BMW and has had no trouble with it. Purchased it with 65,000 miles on it. Again, make sure you get the warranty!

Tightness of steering, radio, heated seats

Extended warranty 10 years/100,000. We should get this for what we paid for these cars.

What a Car!
By Gilesjewels

2000 BMW 3 Series 323iT 4dr Wagon

Always loved Saabs for the way they handled curves and cornering but this first time Bmw owner is convinced that this is the best car I have ever driven.It is powerful,luxurious, and drives smooth.

Leather seats, cd player, wood trim, dimming rear-view mirror, and great road handling.

More storage for cd's ,better side view mirrors perhaps add small convex mirrors for better view of the road

• SUV