2000 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
323i 30 months review
By Strick on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series 323i 4dr Sedan

Definitely the best looking front end appearance of any automobile ever produced. Constantly being mistaken for a 5 series. 30+ mpg on the highway. Standard around town mileage 26mpg. I love the car, but my wife wishes for an automatic. The 5 speed is the equalizer in performance vs. the 330. Resale is unbelievable on these cars. We are now going to go with a 325 Xi, because we live in a true winter type of climate (in the winter). My wife now also gets her automatic.

Buy this Car
By Nomar on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series 323Ci 2dr Coupe

While the 323ci does not brag on large horsepower figures - this car provides plenty of entertainment. In everyday driving situations, when 120 mph is either stupid or impossible, this car takes care of the driver nicely. Plenty of power is available when needed, and this care handles great. It is always fun to drive and average miles per gallon for all driving is 27.5.

My First BMW
By TheDream on 09/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series 328Ci 2dr Coupe

This is my first BMW (and seeing as though i was only 22 when I bought it, probably not my last). I had previously owned an Audi A4 2.8 and thought that was fairly sporty and had looked at various cars from the Lexus IS300 to a 98 BMW 540i 6 speed. Although the 328Ci is not quite as fast as the V8 5 series, it looks way sportier and drives more like a sports car. This car is the perfect blend of luxury, power, and holds its resale value like few others! I love it!

The best car
By Agent on 09/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

The title says it all.

mostly satisfied
By spiker on 08/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series 323i 4dr Sedan

Impressed with handling and upper speeds, but it is a little sluggish on take off, even with manual. Irritated at stalling problem (some sensor) and power windows, but all fixed under warranty. In fact, at 30K, dealer even replaced both control arms. Grateful for free service even at 30K.

It's NEW to me
By gigiash on 08/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series 323i 4dr Sedan

Just got my used 323i last week, I have driven American,and one japanese car. So this is quite an experience for me. Car drives great and get's good gas milage. This car was clean and nice inside and out. Black with Tan leather, KH sound,winter, and power etc. I love the pick- up ,smooth ride and I quess the" Bimmer mystic" it's a bit soon so I won't rave too much, but,I love it and I don't miss my 2000 SUV.

E46
By Barrabyte on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series 328Ci 2dr Coupe

Fun, Fun, Fun !!! Don't bother looking at any other car :)

BEST COUPE OUT NOW?
By SCENELOWE on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series 323Ci 2dr Coupe

THIS IS A MAGNIFICENT PIECE OF ART...I THINK ITS A LITTLE ON THE SLOWER SIDE,THE 5 SERIES I HAD A WAS A LITTLE FASTER,ALTHOUGH ITS A SLEEK COMFORTABLE VEHICLE I THINK THE DESIGN IS GREAT AND IT MOVES VERY QUIETLY AND SMOOTHLY A LITTLE ROUGH ON BUMPS (WELL IM IN NY SO THATS NORMAL)IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A NICE COUPE THIS IS THE ONE.

bmw 4 life !!!
By bimmerdriver on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series 323i 4dr Sedan

we have owned this 3series since 2000. it has been a great car. the ride is comfortable and the cabin noise is very minimal. we have researched and test driven all the other entry luxury cars (lexus is300, mercedes c-class, and others) and decided on the 3series. and if we had to do it all over again, we would still make the same choice.

Wow
By BimmerBoy on 08/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan

This is simply the best purchase i have ever done. The car is magnificent, drives smooth, its comfortable and its quiet. Simply the best. BMW lives up to its name as the ultimate driving machine. I have a SPORT/PREMIUM PKG with 17 inch alloy rims with crom tip exhaust and with FULL OPTIONS. The premium sound is spectacular, the steptronics on this car is the best. I know for a fact my next car will be a BMW.