2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews 10

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
The Germans build a better car.
By rwlpa on 03/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan

I had always owned American cars --- never again. The Germans build a better car. No more front wheel drive for me. The performance and handling of a manual gearbox front rear wheel drive car is a wonderful thing.

most bang for your dollars
By mike92876 on 02/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

this car is built like a jewelers safe. when you drive it..you have a very safe feeling..altoughit is no rocket.. it has surprising performance from such a small displacement straight six. wind and road noise are minimal..I'm 6'1 and the car has plenty of leg room

Jules' Review
By Jidge33 on 02/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

I absolutly love my BMW! I had an 89' 325i for a couple of years and it was a real treat to get a newer one. Once you drive a Beamer you never want anything else! It handles like a dream and is just a really superior car.

BOOO Motor works
By bmwclarin on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

I purchased my vehicle straight from the factory.The electrical and mechanical problems have been a nightmare, now my car has started to shutter and stall when taking off, still under warranty but apparently problem not covered, only 39,000 miles on it but looking to drive another car soon. No car of this calibur should have so many problems, already had the motor in sunroof, sensor, door seal, window brackets, lights, dash lights etc, etc replaced so much repaired I made a file for it. This car is not the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE its a DRIVING NIGHTMARE MACHINE.

Still crazy for it after nearly 3 years
By First BMW on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

There is actually little that needs to be said. I drove every vehicle made priced between $30-$40,000 and nothing else compared. I have since not had one single problem with the car, and I do not treat it gently. When I got it, I envisioned turning it in after year 3 of my lease. Instead, I just bought out the lease and hope to be able to keep it forever.

2000 323i 5-speed
By smithse on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 323i 4dr Sedan

Tops in the "fun-to-drive" department. Don't miss out with an automatic - the 5-speed is the only way to go. It really is the "ultimate driving machine". Perfect weight distribution, rear-wheel drive, incredible road manners and stability, silky smooth power. It exudes quality inside and out. Not "bang for the buck", but a complete automobile - performance, comfort, reliability, safety, fuel economy, superior resale value - in a word, solid. You can barnstorm the back roads, then go to dinner in quiet, understated style. No gimmicks, plastic, or excessive electronics. Drawbacks? If you need a big trunk, look elsewhere.

Impressive Sports Sedan
By The_Ave on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan

This is my third 3 series, all I can say is they are all awesome! This car is has an unbelievable style along with power, handling and just plain fun to drive. The larger 17 inch rims and sports package definitely turns heads and is a must have for me. Cost for service is a bit high but rarely needed. I found a great independent authorized BMW certified mechanic that does all my work for less than half what the dealer charges. I love this car, buy one and I know you will enjoy for many years!

A very pleasant ride
By Ron Gilkey on 01/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan

Considering the 3-Series is the "bottom of the line" BMW, this is the finest automobile i have owned. It has a very smooth ride, great acceleration and plenty of power, and provides very responsive handling. The road noise is minimal - it is almost a pleasure to drive in total quiet, but why waste the audio system with 10 speakers that surround you? Free maintenance for 36000 miles is ok with me too! If i were shopping for another car, it certainly would be in the BMW line

Great Car-Great Car
By jason varner on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan

I love the car, not happy with the 181.00 per Control Arm, the ball joint housing does not stay still moves 1/2 inch causing clunking underneath,replaced with new control arms at 53k,expensive little job.but hey its a bmw right?

Good stuff
By uninventive on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan

Great car...love the handling and such, what with the big wheels and tires and the way it turns.