2003 Audi TT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:
crouch rocket
By kirby mathews on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

the most enjoyable vehicles i have ever owned BAR NONE

nice ride
By vlad5404 on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

no problems with my 2003 TT 225 coup. Test drove- boxster, lost it in a curve at 70 tt held on, Z350 - nice power nice exterior, plastic iterior not functional for golf clubs- lexus 430- heavy, hated the shifter and the 911- excellent a little too pricy and again golf club issue. Live in NE and no problem with al the snow wehad great car lots of looks and comments

LOVE THE TT
By Brock M. on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is the BEST sports car out there. I have done extensive research on cars and this car is by far the best for the money. I LOVE it!

Difficult to ask for more....
By zegypt on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The Audi TT Coupe is a very interesting car in many ways. It is a head-turning attention getter that has one of the most amazing interiors of any car I've ever seen, much less owned. The power, while criticized by some reviewers, is more than adequate unless you plan on racing regularly (not me). You get a great deal of car for the price, with very few problems. As for comfort, you get a nice ride that, again, is adequate for most anyone. The controls are excellently placed. Functionality is almost perfect, except for the flaws below.

Great Fun
By dbh on 06/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Great sytle, great handling, better than average power, more cargo space than a sports car, good sound system, I can drive it every day of the year, and it's a head turner. What's not to like? Well, the blind spots caused by the body style, but you get use to them.

TT Times 2
By FJP_TT on 04/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

My second TT (the first a 180HP coupe) has taken the fun up another notch. The 225 hp 1.8 liter coupled with the 6-speed is a huge improvement in capability. Both of my TT's were Quattro-equipped and I wouldn't have it any other way - the stability of the car on the road is never in question. The ESP makes cutting loose on gravel much more enjoyable since it keeps the nose pointed where you steer it. I recommend a switch to all- season tires from the factory performance treads if you live near snow. Otherwise, I wouldn't change a thing! I've never enjoyed driving more...that's even including my younger days driving Triumph ragtops.

TIME FOR AUDI
By ROSEMIRO on 04/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Since I bought my TT back in February 2002 I have had nothing but pure fun. Every time We are in the car we get lots of attention. People here in Hawaii still point whenever we pass by. Although I think it should have more horsepower, everything else about this car is just great. I feel like I've been driving this car all my life.

The Mother of all Sports Coupes
By daninoah on 03/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car has been out since 2000, and it still turns heads. It has a great engine sound. The car is very fast. It might not beat a 350z or GS Coupe 6MT, but its styling and build quality blow away any similarly priced sport coupe. The seats are firm. The gears are short and easy to find. The turbo lag is negligible. The quattro handling is like nothing you've ever experienced. One would have to be very reckless and make many mistakes to get into trouble with this car. The car is solidly built and can be driven every day.

hot looks, with a real soul
By jebneb on 03/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

watch out for the first and second gear shifts, it needs to be tightened up. also make sure the seats are adjusted properly to your liking before you drive. seat adjustments are manual. once you kick into third gear, it is quick as lightning and the handling is great. also watch your head when entering. otherwise, it is an awesome, eye catching performance sports coupe.

My second TT
By Lewmar on 02/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

When the lease ended on my 180hp 2000 TT, I wanted a change, so I headed to the dealerships to find a replacement. The Infiniti G35 felt more like a Cadillac than a sports car, and understeered at 25MPH on a corner that I take daily in the TT at 35. The Porshe Boxter was faster, the BMW330 and Mercedes CLK a smoother ride, but somehow none gave me the smile that the TT has for 3 years. I'm now the proud owner of a 2003 225Hp TTQ. Turbo lag is more pronounced than it was on the 180Hp, but the extra 45 horses are a welcome addition. It still turns heads, and the interior fits like a glove; it couldn't feel more natural or comfortable to drive.