2006 Acura TSX Consumer Review: This car is incredible for the

2006 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

2006 Acura TSX

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

This car is incredible for the price!
By Megan on

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is my third Acura. The car just feels solid and has great safety features. It's fun to drive, feels just like what you would want out of a sports car mixed perfectly with a luxury ride. I had the RSX type S before this, and I lost absolutely no engine power, and the braking system is amazing, the car really stops on a dime. I can say nothing bad about this car. The electronics are great, especially the information screen in the dash board. It tells you exactly what you need to know! I always installed aftermarket stereos in my car, and felt no need to do that in this car! Great comfort and fun!

The best way to put it simply is that I am still discovering features, and the features themselves have features. I love that everything except for the navigation is completely STANDARD! They don't nickel and dime their customers for leather, stereo systems, etc.!

My only issue was that not all cell phones are compatible with the bluetooth. Make sure to get on their hands free link website to see if your phone is compatible!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review