2003 Acura TL Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
You can't get a better car for $27000..
By skynet2500 on 01/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I had this car for about four months and I absolutely love this car. The ride and pickup are getting better day by day. I have seen a considerable difference after driving 4K miles. It has much smoother ride after 4K. No one can definitley go wrong with this car. If you are planning to spend around $30K, this is the best car in the market. The only disappointment is the sound system. it sounds horrible.

Excellent car
By DRM1 on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent ride, nice acceleration with good roadholding. Very impressed with level of luxury given the price (especially good as I got a good discount since they are clearing out 03's with the arrival of the 04's). Relative to my previous cars fit and finish have been a real high for me.

great car
By malibu matt on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I havde only had the car for about a month but I am very satisfied. I was shocked to hear about people complaining about the rattles and braking problems. I found just the opposite, this car is rock solid with no rattles (so far). I've heard alot of discussion comparing this car with german made vehicles but lets get serious, you can't even touch one of those "other cars" for the same price. This is alot of car for the money.

Great Car!
By Jen K. on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my TL last Christmas and have never had any trouble with it. It is very comfortable, the Bose stereo is great, and I love the heated seats! It is great in the snow, too. I love driving now.

Very Good Car
By Shelley10 on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love the car........I will definitely buy another one.

Fun Stuff!
By ConceitedDJL on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Has been a great experience. This is an excellent highway car. Great for trips. It has everything you need and maybe a little more. Functionally, the car is perfect. I definate strong buy.

Love it
By comedypace on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

This car is great!

best auto out of last three
By john h. dohring on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

it has everything a normal person would want; excellent workmanship, good power, good gas mileage. classy looking, and the handling straightaway or cornering is superb. i loved thatall options--except navsystem--were standard.

Very good car
By BennyJet on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Very good car for money you spend. I really love to drive it

Acura TL 3.2
By JesusFreak1986 on 10/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Acura TL Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is a very nice car to have, I am only 17 and I love it. It is build very solid and is reliable, I have already driven it almost 20,000 miles and have only owned it for 8 months and I have loved every minute. I have driven to several states and I enjoy showing it off to everyone and anyone who looks my way, and they love to look b/c it is a beautiful piece of art-work.