Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan Consumer Reviews - 226 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

Yaris, my perfect companion
By jacob erin-cilberto

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have loved this car from the day I drove it off the lot nine years ago. It had 41 thousand and now it has 171 thousand and still drives like it did the day I bought it. Best car I have owned and I intend to buy another when this one quits.

Best car I've owned!
By GSarge

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

My YARIS Is still going with 265,000 on it.. Had a few recent repairs at 257 value cover gasket leak and 264k new injector installed....previously wore out the keys and a lock trunk release cable broke. other then that .. just a lot of maintenance which is key to longevity on any vehicle . Still getting 35 mpg.. This is not a very fast car.. slower then Ilike.. I'm keeping her and going for another 50k or more!!

love my yaris
By 12333

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love my yaris. It is extremely reliable. Mine has 170k on it and I've had it almost a year with zero problems. Due to the high mileage on the car I purchased a year warranty when I bought the car. I wish I never did because I'm coming up on my year and have not had to use it once. The only complaints I have about the car are the cup holders are placed right in front of the vents which gets really annoying during the summer considering I live in Florida. Another thing is the acceleration is not so great on the car. I don't know much about cars so I kind of assume that's due to the car being very basic. It is just really hard to speed up on small ramps leading to the interstate or if you underestimate and pull in front of fast going traffic.

Basic no frill delivery car
By Alaburn518

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Beware if you're my height, 6'4" your left foot is going to be severely cramped after driving more than 1 hour in this car. Storage for delivery is okay but not as good as our Versa Note, miles per gallon has been steady between 29-32 mpg, the radio is basic, the speedometer location is perfect for a tiny car of it's size. It only has 51000 miles and the transmission is already acting up, odd for a Toyota, it hasn't been beaten either. Brakes are okay, road grip is basic and tire size is tiny as well. All in all, good basic no frill car but beware of minor problems, storage space is lacking big time.

LITTLE YARIS.
By MOLLY S. P.

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great city car, as it doesn't do well on very steep mountain roads. You must shift down to first gear if very steep.