Skip to main content

Used Corolla for Sale
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons
4.13 out of 5 stars

Sensible Choice

sn04, 11/22/2011
LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My disclaimer is that I have brand bias. My previous car was a '98 Corolla that I drove for 7 years, and it was so good to me (died once due to the battery; always started at the first turn). Purchasing a 2011 seemed a safe decision. I researched comparable contenders: Honda, Mazda, and was actually excited about the Chevy Cruze (but unenthused about the reviews for it). No, the Corolla hasn't improved much in 13 years, and it may not have great options, but I know I can trust this car. It hides nothing and delivers exactly what you expect.

4.38 out of 5 stars

2011 Corolla S (New) Solid Car

thecandyman, 02/03/2012
S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

2011 Corolla S w/o sunroof Purchased new: $17,500 exclude TTL. (Sticker: $20,120) This is a very smooth riding car for this class and seems very solidly built. This car rides like a Camry on smooth roads but the short wheel base gets a bit unsettled over uneven pavement and it crashes over rough patches and potholes somewhat. The powertrain also runs very smoothly and acceleration is adequate. All in all the best value in the class.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Conservative style, but still a beautiful car inside/out

dchev, 07/30/2011
S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw redesigned 2011 Toyota Corolla S. You might think that it looks like 2009-2010 Corolla, but with small cosmetic and mechanical changes they did on 2011 model, the car looks very refined. Interior is simple and elegant, with comfortable seats. Also, Blue-tooth radio works very well. Driving 70/30 city/highway gives me 30-32MPG with A/C running all the time. Overall, this a great ride!

4.5 out of 5 stars

Perfect commuter car

toyoworld, 01/20/2011
LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I looked at every car out there and to me the Corolla was the best for what I needed. Toyota is known for resale and engines that go forever. I put over 250k on my Avalon and its still going strong. The mazda's were to loud and will not last, the honda's were to much money and I will not buy a hyuandi because they are simply not on the same level in quality regardless of what they say. Kia Forte was sharp looking but drove and rode the worst of the group. The corolla is the best selling car in the world for a reason.

4.5 out of 5 stars

Looking forward to a long relationship

gascostsalot, 06/19/2011
S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I looked over many cars and narrowed 'em down to the Ford Focus and Toyota Corolla. The 2012 Focus is all new styling for body and auto transmission. The front of this Focus looks cheesy and isn't functional, being nothing more than mostly a bug catcher. A new, double clutch auto transmission, worried me also - no track record regarding functionality and durability. The Focus gas cover was cheap plastic with matching body paint. The Corolla I chose was an S model. I've owned for 1 month. This had the 16" wheels I liked. The steering is TOO responsive, but i'm used to it now. Terrific gas mileage at 31mpg driving 75-80mph. Comfortable. Too much static creating vinyl and plastic inside tho.

12345...9