Used 2011 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

Used Corolla for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Sensible Choice

sn04, 11/22/2011
LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My disclaimer is that I have brand bias. My previous car was a '98 Corolla that I drove for 7 years, and it was so good to me (died once due to the battery; always started at the first turn). Purchasing a 2011 seemed a safe decision. I researched comparable contenders: Honda, Mazda, and was actually excited about the Chevy Cruze (but unenthused about the reviews for it). No, the Corolla hasn't improved much in 13 years, and it may not have great options, but I know I can trust this car. It hides nothing and delivers exactly what you expect.

42,000 miles of smiles!!!!

therollaman, 04/05/2013
LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I can't imagine these horrid reviews other than to think that it's sour grapes Mazda and Honda owners trolling. I have over 40K miles of hard mileage calculations, and I have NEVER turned in less than 34 mpg. The lifetime average of my Corolla is a handsome 37.7 mpg (go to Fuelly.com where I post as The Rolla). Never have I had any serious issue with my Canadian-made Corolla. Gripes? OK, it gurgles softly sometimes once you just begin to move forward. The seat height adjuster sometimes gets pushed down getting into and out of the car. Maybe it's a little boring to drive, but at a paltry $17,146 out the door, yeah try to hang with that, overpriced, 20 mpg Mazda zoom-zoom gas hog.

2011 Corolla S (New) Solid Car

thecandyman, 02/03/2012
S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

2011 Corolla S w/o sunroof Purchased new: $17,500 exclude TTL. (Sticker: $20,120) This is a very smooth riding car for this class and seems very solidly built. This car rides like a Camry on smooth roads but the short wheel base gets a bit unsettled over uneven pavement and it crashes over rough patches and potholes somewhat. The powertrain also runs very smoothly and acceleration is adequate. All in all the best value in the class.

Conservative style, but still a beautiful car inside/out

dchev, 07/30/2011
S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw redesigned 2011 Toyota Corolla S. You might think that it looks like 2009-2010 Corolla, but with small cosmetic and mechanical changes they did on 2011 model, the car looks very refined. Interior is simple and elegant, with comfortable seats. Also, Blue-tooth radio works very well. Driving 70/30 city/highway gives me 30-32MPG with A/C running all the time. Overall, this a great ride!

Whats wrong with comfort

jdchopin, 07/31/2011
LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have tested and driving and owned Honda Accords (nice car but the year I had it, they engine light for low oil didnt come on until you were already out.. hence the car burned out.. nice..) and I have owned Civics and felt like I was driving a speedy but bumpy car, and the recent Mazda 3 with the larger 2+ engine, and BOY did that have nice power and luxury items.. and I just bought a Corolla. You know why? None of those other cars, though sporty and full of styling ideas, and lots of toys, drive as nice or as quietly. And it has great safety features. That seems to be discounted too quickly for flash and speed and I got really tired of the bumpy drives of my Civic and especially my M3.

12345...8