Used 1997 Toyota Celica Hatchback Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Celica for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
3.63 out of 5 stars

Celica

maite daguerre, 03/03/2002

Great car

I LOVE this car

stef, 02/02/2005
ST Limited Edition 2dr Hatchback

I LOVE THIS CAR! It accommodates both my boyfriend [who is 6'-1"] and myself [5'-6"] comfortably. I drive it everyday and I drive anything but slow and the car keeps up. It hasn't let me down yet. If you're thinking of getting this car, do it.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Cute car, fun to drive

Keri, 01/29/2007
ST Limited Edition 2dr Hatchback

This is my first car that I've had to myself. It is perfect for me. Very reliable, great gas mileage, and fun to drive. It has a tiny engine, but you can't tell by the way it drives. It has plenty of power for such a small car. It has sufficient room for me and for my stuff in the trunk (I am a musician). But it is pretty tight for carrying passengers. There are four seats and I don't recommend this car if you are tall. Other than that, it is a great little car. It is very sporty looking, and heads always turn as a drive past. I am extremely satified with my Celica.

190k still going

ae117, 01/27/2011
GT 2dr Hatchback

Mine is an automatic 1995 toyota celica gt. It even has the original battery and in indiana here is constantly 10 - 20 degrees in the morning and starts everytime. The shocks are starting to go Finally but the engine is still strong as all get out. I can believe how this thing goes. Hoping to buy another one tomorrow.

5 out of 5 stars

fantastic car, love driving it. super gas mileage,

Bob, 01/25/2017
ST 2dr Hatchback

bought it used for $600, and for a 20 year old car it is amazing that everything still works as good as new. very comfortable to drive, heater and a/c still work great. gets 27mpg in the city, and 33mpg on the hwy. part are sometime expensive when have to find when it has needed them. other then normal maintenance, have only had to replace one rear strut. as with most older toyota's, it does seem to eat about a quart of oil between changes.

4 out of 5 stars