Used 2013 Ram 1500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Ram 1500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 1500 model:

Doors
By Dennis

2013 Ram 1500 Regular Cab SLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Only issue is doors do not stay open and will close on you. Been hit more than once from behind while trying to unload things. Very frustrating. No problem towing a bass boat. Moves right along. Excellent acceleration for passing. We just bought a second 2013 - used, since we really needed another vehicle. Now, if buying a new vehicle, would go for the Ford F-150. A LOT more options for the buck! RAM is stuck with no real innovations, which is disappointing. And I swore I'd never own a Ford. We may sell our 2013 RAM with the 14,500 miles and buy the F-150. We'd keep the 2013 we just purchased - higher miles on it and will be used for off-road excursions.

i can,t see
By ira benjamin

2013 Ram 1500 Regular Cab Tradesman 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6A)

hood to high,hard to judge nearness over it

Love it!
By mike mueller

2013 Ram 1500 Regular Cab SLT 2dr Regular Cab LB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Drove to Pittsburgh, Dallas and Nashville from Detroit. Every weekend to the lake about 2.5 hours away. Super comfortable ride, great gas mileage fun to drive. 6 cylinder doesn't like big hills. Very happy with this this truxk

Love My Hemi
By Ozzie Waffle

2013 Ram 1500 Regular Cab R/T 2dr Regular Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Prior to buying please be made aware that with the Hemi 5.7 V8 you'll average 16MPG in town and 20MPG on the highway. Truck is a 2013 and has had no problems what-so-ever. Truck was built very well with no rattles. You'll love the Ram and I've heard that the new ones have much more features than mine has. GREAT REBATES GOING ON NOW!!!

Best truck for the money
By zaretroc

2013 Ram 1500 Regular Cab HFE 2dr Regular Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This review is based on a comparison with my last truck which was an 2014 F150 XLT Supercab with the 3.7L V6 which I sold to purchase the new Ram 2016 regular cab. I purchased this new model in 6/2016. This truck has the 3.7 6 cylinder mated to to Rams 8 speed automatic with active grill shutters which automatically close at highway speeds for economy. Its rated at 17 city, and 25 hwy. I have never gotten less than 20mpg in the city!
The ride is smooth and comfortable, the engine is quiet and in my humble opinion, the design beats the domestic rivals hands down in looks and driveability.
I got my Tradesman with power windows, locks, satellite radio, cruise, remote tail gate locking, which the Ford did not have, tow package, bedliner etc for about 25k with rebates. Guys you won't find a nicer better looking, and driving truck for this amount. I give it 5 stars. Plus free 5yr roadside assistance and 100k power train warranty