Used 2010 Pontiac Vibe Consumer Reviews

$4,995

Used Vibe for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great Economic and Stylish Choice

Gary T, 08/20/2009

The CARS program paved the way for the wife to research cars that achieved 30+ miles per gallon and the Vibe came up as a strong contender in the fuel economy arena. After learning that the current model actually came out in 2009, she proceeded to research reviews on last years model and discovered that the '09 Vibe had achieved a very respectable 9 out of 10 Edmunds ranking and very favorable reviews across the board. Dealer inventory in our area is disappearing at a rapid pace so the Vibe has deservedly caught on in Pontiac's 11th hour exit. We both agree that this is indeed a vehicle that shouts reliability, comfort and economy and if performance is lacking, we don't notice. Impressive!

Has to stop and think about accelerating

Darryl, 12/18/2009

It has a hesitation, a miss, a delay in acceleration, a hiccup after stepping on the gas………………….it is obvious to me all the time and there to catch my attention whenever I try to go. It's not a shift issue, shifting up & down is fine. The problem is: step on the gas at 20 mph it dips its nose then goes, or step on the gas at 30 mph it dips its nose then goes, or step on the gas at 40 mph it dips its nose then goes, or step on the gas at 50 mph it dips its nose then goes, and so on. Kinda been snubbed by my dealership's service department on this, not sure if their problem, GM's issue, or what.

Great Car

Snoop, 08/07/2009

Great car in its segment. The redesign in '09 blows away the out of date/style (ugly) "ribbed" & rigid look of the original. The engine is peppy enough and the car is surprisingly fun to drive. Spacious interior with efficient layout. Great gas mileage & sturdy build.

nice

Preston Oles, 08/23/2009

Fun car I can get all my stuff in it or on the roof it does everything I need it to do and then some. Radio is great, head lights are super bright everyone loves the rims (18s on the gt) oh and fun to drive too. Good car for the price. To bad its gone for good. I got one of the last cars with the Pontiac badge and a cool color (orange) I feel lucky!

We love this car

Love this car, 09/06/2009

We purchased this car after waiting three months for a Chevy Equinox and we couldn't be happier. We switched from a Saab all wheel drive SUV to a smaller better gas mileage car. The car is very zippy and handles great. Although its size isn't that of an SUV, it does have plenty of room even with a baby. After a full week with this car, we love it. Every Vibe owner we talk to loves their car after 3 or 4 years. This is unusual for any car. We are happy and if you are looking for a decent size car with alot of options for a great price, take a look at a Vibe if you can find one. We couldn't locate many within a 50 mile radius in S. Florida.