Used 2010 Pontiac Vibe Consumer Reviews

$4,995

Used Vibe for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great Purchase

jeronomo, 01/24/2010

This is actually the 1.8 L auto which is not listed as an option on Edmunds. This is a great under the radar car. It is compact enough to get good gas mileage and fit in small spaces but still feels spacious inside, with a lot of possible cargo room. I like the exterior styling better than the matrix (it's twin) or the fit. No problems so far!

Glad I bought it

budman, 05/26/2010

Really like the car. Rides nice, handles better than expected. Got 35.5 MPG on 600 mile trip. Have 11000 miles on it and no complaints. Used Clunker money, GM rebate and GM card rebate. Paid 9900.00 for a new car. Thought that only happened to other people.. Plus GM 5 year/100,000 mile power train protection.

Reliable car

manitoba1, 06/23/2012

We have put on 80,000 km with no issues to report. We like the gas mileage and cargo space. Very good on ice and gravel. Noisier and less room than our sequoia, but a lot more practical for 2 or 3 people.

Great Value

Karen K, 09/12/2009

With carpools days now behind me, I was looking to replace my minivan with something that still offered significant cargo space but got better MPG than the non-hybrid SUVs on the market. Chose the 1.8L Vibe and am very happy with it's versatility, handling and economy. At age 52, I got my first speeding ticket while "grooving" to the XM radio tunes when driving it on it's first turnpike ride. I like to think of this ticket as a testament to my enjoyment of the smoothness of the ride and audio system on my new vehicle. With it's excellent safety features, reliable Toyota engine, MPG and interior space, I think the Vibe is an exceptional value.

Excellent, fun car so far

Chelsea Michigan, 11/26/2009

Bought a '10 Vibe as part of CARS program -- it was very hard to find one in stock, they sold like hotcakes. We wanted a base Vibe, stripped down without add-on features (not even a/c), but couldn't find one. We wound up with a 1.8L and manual transmission, but with a/c. But that's OK. It's a very good car -- we really enjoy it! Our only complaints are the pretty tepid highway acceleration (which can be scary when merging onto highway in front of trucks), and the bizarre location of roof antenna, noted in many other reviews, which makes it hard to do much with roof rack.