Used 1992 Pontiac Firebird Hatchback Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Firebird for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Worth Every Penny

jimmyboy76, 09/05/2013

I've owned two '92 Pontiac Firebirds; both with the V8 305ci engine w/auto trans. Both were very cherry. I just sold the second one this year after having it for 9 years. It was teal (only available on the 92's in the 3rd gen), and had 39k when I bought it in 2004. I had shorty headers put on, free flowing exhaust, K&N filter, & a Tornado. It was a "sleeper". This was a well built car, with decent performance, and you could do the majority of your own maintenance. I never had any major issues with the car, and had no issues driving in the snow or rain. It was still a head turner at 20 years old; received plenty of compliments. I highly recommend this car!

Like being on a picnic all day

tj hunter, 10/21/2007

This is a fun car! I had some trouble with electrical but the engine just keeps on running. I have 268,000 and it's like the Duracell Bunny. I look to have it for many years.

TA look alike

TA, 04/16/2009

When i bought my 1992 firebird about three years ago, i had the idea to swap out the 3.1 l v6 till i learned how well the engine performed in the car. The car is defenitly worth the money. I never had to put a part in it besides tires and it starts no matter where or how cold it is outside. It is the most fun car i have ever driven, nd i have driven everything from corvettes to tuners. And my t-tops never leaked either

Reliable Fun, and Headturning

daaxis, 08/20/2012

I bought this car for $900 roughly a few months after I turned 18, and received my licence. It's a great car, the engine and transmission are responsive. With dual exhaust my car prrrs with out being overly loud. Steering and corning are responsive and great. The stock honeycomb rims are stylish, and have a nice flare with the Firebird symbol in the center cap. My car is a little beat up, and is in rough condition right now, but It turns heads, I get compliments, and it seems like everyone wants to race me.

firebird

william, 07/02/2002

i woulnt trade for n e thing