Used 2001 Nissan Xterra XE 2WD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M) Consumer Reviews

None for sale nearby. Instead:

I Love my Xterra

lisamd2, 05/10/2015
XE 2WD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my Xterra in 2003 with 1400 miles on it. It now has 154K and still running. I've had to do a few minor things over the years, new clutch (5 speed), also the fan clutch, belts and a small leak in the windshield I fixed with sealer. But nothing major, Knock on wood. I would love to purchase another Xterra that's how much I love Nissan's quality. I've upgraded some things, running boards, new bumpers, tires.

Point A to B

twoutes1, 06/17/2007
XE 2WD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Reliable vehicle. I am not a big fan of SUVs, so right off the bat I'm biased, however, for the price it was worth it. It doesn't compare to the big guys in terms of comfort, the acceleration from a stop is fair at best. It does not have decent gas mileage nor, if you need it, leg room.

Great SUV!!!

Hunter, 07/22/2016
XE 2WD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

i have had my Xterra for almost a year and i love it!! it drives smooth and is fun to drive.

GREAT SUV

TWEETY, 10/09/2003
XE 2WD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE OWNED A SUV. I LOVE THE ROOM IN MY XTERRA. I HAVE RECEIVED SO MANY COMPLIMENTS FROM PASSENGERS IN THE BACKSEAT. THEY LOVE THE STADIUM STYLE SEATING. I WILL NEVER OWN A CAR AGAIN!!

1ST SUV

YO, 03/23/2005
XE 2WD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This was my first time owning a SUV. I fell in love until I had to fill the gas tank. The gas mileage on this SUV is very bad for a 4cyl vehicle. There is no get up and go. How could you have a visor without vanity mirrors? Take this SUV and start over from scratch. And next time have a female design it.