Used 1994 Nissan Truck Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

$921 - $1,954

Used Truck for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Perfect truck

Chris, 12/06/2005
XE 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I think that the 94'XE Nissan Pickup is not only the coolest truck, but the most durable truck iv'e had. It takes a beating and keeps giving, it handles the dirt roads by my house with performance handling

Timex/Energizer Bunny ? No Contest

Smitty (Smithsonian), 10/21/2009
XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

Go Smitty GO 281k miles and still going a 100 miles a day to work and back. My major repairs have been a starter at 140k and a water pump at 230k. I bought this baby new in 94 and Smitty is more then I could ever have hoped for. Smitty is MY HERO. I change the fluids and Smitty runs.....did I mention that I get 27 miles to the gallon ? Oh I guess I did...see u around. Forever Smitty

1994 Nissan Half-Ton XE

analogfoo, 11/09/2002
XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased my Nissan truck brand new, and have driven it now for 8 years. I can tell you after 235,000 miles this is a very reliable truck. Although the truck doesn't have lots of interior room and the crash test isn't the greatest in the world, I find that for the money I paid for it ($11,000), it was the best vehicle I have ever owned. This truck is also fairly easy to work on yourself, for those do-it- yourself guys and gals.

Rock and Roll!

Marco Polio, 11/30/2003
XE 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I've had this truck for almost a year and it gets the job done. It gets about 18 MPG, which is pretty good for a truck like this, but the 4 cyl. is lacking power. Especially with a trailer behind you. Interior design is way better than the earlier model, but everything else is identical. That doesnt matter because this truck is totally reliable, with no repairs and Im at over 142,000 miles!

'lil Nice'an

JerryB40666, 07/15/2004
XE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought the truck new and have 120,000 miles on it. It has never let me down, literally the only things replaced on the truck are the shocks, front brake pads (both at the 100,000 mile mark), regular spark plugs and wires and oil/filter changes. The performance above 3000 RPM is great. Good fuel economy. I would like more interior room so I think I'll get a full-size truck next time, but if you want a truck that keeps on running for very little money this is the one for you. Gas, oil and all maintenance items have cost me less than $.06 per mile, an unbelievably low cost in today's economy.