Used 2014 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Style,Comfort and Reliability
By Doug

2014 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We have rented a number of SUVs and found that over all the Nissan Murano was hands down the best! We find the ride great, it handles like a sport sedan with the extra room we needed!

I
By Bill Rice

2014 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Very quiet ride. Back up camera and navigation are useless on a sunny day. Original tires were replaced @26000 miles.

Purchased slightly used and love!
By Rebecca Reeves

2014 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We purchased our Murano slightly used with just over 23000 miles. The body was in perfect condition. I did have to replace the tires after about 6 months because the tires on it were performance tires and they wore down pretty fast. The ride is smooth and the CVT is great. Gas mileage stays just above 20 mpg for me and I drive mostly in the city. I can get between 27-28 mpg on the highway driving around 70 mph. My two teenagers are quite comfortable in the back seat and my husband who is 6'4" is very comfortable driving this vehicle.

More Murano!
By Dan Nuckolls

2014 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We've had our eyes on the Murano for a while, and it does not disappoint. I wish there was back passenger climate control, and better speakers in the back. I has Bose, and the front is GREAT, but the back doesn't stand up to the Bose reputation. I really can't complain though. It's a great vehicle.

Almost Perfect
By Sheilah Hillman

2014 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

PROS You will love this car in the snow -- a real trooper. And there's enough metal in front of you to make you feel really safe. Seats are comfy. Front visibility good. Handles well in all kinds of road conditions. MPG good enough. CONS It's noisy at high speeds. The rear window is small. The electronics are well below industry standards. The rain sensor is fitful. The backup camera engages slowly. The car passing behind you in a parking lot warns you after the car is well past. And, amazingly, rain causes your pass warning signals to light up when there's not another soul on the road.