Used 2015 Nissan Juke Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Nissan Juke Hatchback Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

Not perfect, but could have been
By David Berger

2015 Nissan Juke Hatchback SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This is a fantastic car for the money. My overall mpg this summer has been 33.1, with a lot of highway miles. It corners marvelously, and is very quick. Some of the interior materials feel cheap, and it is noisy on the road. Well, noisier than a bmw I suppose. I can still hear the sound system just fine.

A few changes
By Ruth

2015 Nissan Juke Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Cars got pickup, drives nice, got alot of compliments on it. Cell phones arent going away, so why not make a specific spot for one. Move the cup holders. I understand from my passengers a couple more inches leg room wouldn't hurt. And most important of all, seriously you couldn't find a manufacturer who makes quieter wipers....that slap slap slap could get on anyones nerves. I believe Nissan is a very well made vehicle, quality and style is there, love my "Juke-box" (except for the wipers).

too many problems
By David Huntington

2015 Nissan Juke Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

We have a 2007 Toyota Corolla and a 2013 Nissan Juke. We have had more problems with the 4 year old Juke than the 10 year old Corolla. Both were bought new We are extremely happy with the Corolla but the Juke fails.

Where is the SCAN BUTTON???
By Jeannie nelson

2015 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Radio is a must!!! Why should I have to keep pushing a button over and over again? Oh wait, the juke outs the only car with out a SCAN BUTTON!! WHO'S EVERY JOB IT WAS SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK, OH, WAIT TO LATE!! NOW IM THE MORON FOR NOT CHECKING FOR A SCAN BUTTON!!

Loving my Juke
By Brenda Williams

2015 Nissan Juke Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I love this compact SUV! Finding a parking spot is so easy because it is compact, and the gas mileage is great. I love ❤️ the look of the SUV because it is different. It is a look where as people either love ❤️, or hate it. I do have somethings I do not like about the interior. The backseat has poor leg room. The arm rest between the driver and the passenger is too short and useless for me. When I'm driving and want to charge my iPad and plug it in my USB port it cuts off the radio because it's looking for music, and since I don't have any loaded on my iPad I have to drive in silence. I purchased a pre owned certified vehicle so I love that the warranty is 7 years/100,000 miles, which is longer that the new vehicle manufacturer's warranty. Now for the exterior. I love the color which is Bordeaux Black, and has the 2 looks. Depending on the way the light hits the vehicle, or if it's raining, the vehicle looks like the color of Bordeaux wine, or it can look Black. Since I have the Juke S, it is the basic model, so I'm going to add on Nissan's Crome Accessories to add some flare to the vehicle. All in all I feel like I made a great choice in buying my pre owned certified 2015 Nissan Juke S in Bordeaux Black.