2017 Nissan Altima Sedan Consumer Reviews - 37 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Nissan Altima Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Love the car
By Laura

2017 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 SV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This car is great, I got it a month ago and still love it. The gas is great in it. The value is up there and still love the Xm radio, knowing it will only cost me $30 a year and love the way the speakers hit hard, when you have a good song on and it has bass. This car will last for a long time for me. Thank you Nissan for building a great car.

CVT Transmission junk
By J W

2017 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 w/Prod. End 06/17 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Please do your research Nissan has huge problems with the CVT Transmissions. They will eventually fail especially from 2013 and up don't be fooled. If you want to spend $4k or more to replace your transmission then buy nissan. Nissan will do nothing to help you they know about it but continue to market and sell these bad vehicles. They look great but are certainly trash transmissions.

Truly exceptional customer service
By Sameer

2017 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 SR 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Had a great experience with Omer Sharif purchasing The 2018 Nissan Altima. He is our guy for our transportation needs. My aunt, uncles, cousins everybody has purchased vehicles from him. We would highly recommend Omer Sharif for your next purchase mainly because of his expertise, professionalism and customer loyalty. Omer rocks!!! Only at Fred Haas Nissan!

Great car
By Trina

2017 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I love Altima, I have a 2006 Altima with 149,000, miles!, no serious issues!., still have original engine, transmission

Brakes are awful
By Erin Quinn

2017 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 w/Prod. End 06/17 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my car brand new and it’s been a headache since I bought the piece of shyt. The car does not hold any value and the brakes screk a lot I’ve replaced them 3 times in 1 year. I will never buy another Altima again.