The 2017 Nissan Altima has powerful engines, great fuel economy and distinctive styling, but it's still a step behind the top sedans in the class.
- Engines and transmissions deliver strong acceleration and quick responses
- Excellent fuel economy for a sedan of its size
- Front seats are some of the most comfortable in the class.
- Interior design and materials lack the high-quality look and feel of some competitors
- Technology interface is beginning to show it age
- More road and engine noise than is typical for the class.