You may be intrigued by the 2016 Mini Cooper Paceman if you are in the market for a unique compact coupe. Think of it as a high-riding version of the Mini hatchback. That means it's sporty and fun, with plenty of personality. Read on to see if this out-of-the-box coupe is right for you.
- Entertaining to drive
- Reasonably fuel-efficient engines
- Available all-wheel drive
- Lots of personalization options
- Crossover-like elevated ride height.
- Unimpressive acceleration with the base engine
- Ride may be too firm or loud for some
- Cargo area is not as large as many competitors
- Ergonomic issues with some controls
- Costs more than the related Countryman but has two fewer doors and less headroom.