The 2015 Mini Cooper Paceman offers distinctive style, sharp handling and decent passenger space, but it's expensive for what you get. If you're not smitten with its personality, you'll find plenty of practical alternatives that offer better value.
- Entertaining to drive
- Reasonably fuel-efficient engines
- Available all-wheel drive
- Highly customizable
- Crossover-like elevated ride height.
- Pokey acceleration with the base engine
- Ride may be too firm or loud for some
- Limited cargo capacity
- Costs more than the related Countryman but has two fewer doors and less headroom.