Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLK-Class model:

Fast like car
By Christopher olsen

2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is a bad ass ride. Moves in and out of lines like a race car.

It’s Like Driving a Hot Wheels
By Celtic

2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

It’s quick, responsive, turns well with little body roll and is comfortable and super quiet too.

Good car for the wife
By RUDY HERNANDEZ

2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Very good car. Avoid too many extras to keep car affordable when purchasing

Luxurious details with high maintenance price tags
By Gary Wagner

2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I love this car so far. It is comfortable, drives great, has a beautiful interior, and turns heads when I pull into a parking space. What I don't like is the ridiculous price tag for maintenance and service at the Mercedes dealer. I checked on their 20,000 mile maintenance package and have postponed it when they told be it would be $660. That is for them to change the oil and do some basic checks. Yes, it is a luxury car and yes I expected to pay a lot at a dealer but that seems extreme. I also wanted to transfer the MBrace (their version of OnStar) to me since it is transferable but they will only do that at a dealer at a cost of $180. Same thing to update the navigation to a current version - $249 and can only be done at the dealer. I'll be doing all of these things but I have to prepare my wife for it first. She thought the $100 I paid my local mechanic to change the oil was outrageous. I haven't told her about the other costs yet. Just be prepared for this if you buy a Mercedes and want to keep it well maintained. Plan on about $500 in upfront costs for updates and transfers. Then plan on about $800 per year in preventative maintenance.

My first MB and I'm hooked
By edlp

2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I never intended to buy a Mercedes Benz but after researching prices for new domestic and import vehicles I decided to look at used luxury autos. The idea came from something I read in Consumer Reports about good quality used vehicles as an alternative to a new purchase. The MB 2013 GLK line had decent reviews though other vehicles had better rankings. I went through the local MB dealer in San Antonio. Their attention to detail was wonderful and my purchase experience was easy and enjoyable-quite a different experience altogether from other dealers in town. There was very little haggling, I got a great price on the GLK and am happy with my purchase. I never thought I could afford a Mercedes but now that I own one, I'm hooked.