Used 1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews - 57 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Just bought a E300D 95 - Wow
By Brad Couture

1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E300D 4dr Sedan

I currently own a 1987 300D turbo diesel. I must confess that I like this car more. I only paid 3K for it a few days ago with 196K on the odometer. The previous owner take exceptional care of it. No rust on the body or undercarriage. It has new wireharness, vacuum pump, ball joints, brakes, rotors, and pads. It rides like butter on a cloud. Interior is in very good shape. It even still has the MB analog phone in the center console. I have two solid W124s that I will never part with. Only 95 dollars a month to insure both vehicles.

Have to sell my dream car cant get parts
By Mike

1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 2dr Convertible

If you are buying the cabriolet. Be aware. Interior parts ie mirrors, floor mats, vanity mirrors are not available. The cabriolet was a very limited production. The worst issue is the hydraulic top parts. Beyond expensive and getting harder to find. I bought my car as a collectible. In two years I have driven it 4k miles the car has 100k on it. I have put thousands into this car. Final straw was another hydraulic part that cost me 600 after I spend 2k repairing them two years ago. I have finally hit the point of no return. I will be selling this car. I love old mercedes but this has gotten ridiculous. It is one of the most beautiful cars ever produced. Yet not being able to get parts has made it a nightmare. I will be buying an old SL500 parts are easy to find. Yet if you bought a 95 wagon or sedan its an incredible car and parts are easy to find. Regarding the convertible if you are planning to keep it as a classic and can afford the top and interior problems it will go up in value. If you want a play car to enjoy and do not have the budget. DO NOT BUY IT. Mine has been in the shop for two months. Yet I will always love the look of this car.

Just keeps on trucking!
By Doug Parente

1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E300D 4dr Sedan

1995 Mercedes E320 Sedan
By Mark Dooley

1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Sedan

I love this car. Got it at 128k and drove it to 178k, till my negligence cause a blown head gasket. Thats ok, I bought the wagon too. if you can work on them there is no better, if you can't stay far away.

Almost 280k miles on beach hauler
By Mike

1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Wagon

Bought our '95 E320 wagon 14 years ago with 89k miles almost 200k miles later still got it - transmission was overhauled at about 130k.
Still a great beach hauler and versatile.