2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport SUV Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Discovery Sport model:

Beautiful car
By Debra

2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport SUV HSE LUX 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Everyday I was annoyed by the seatbelt! It wasn’t adjustable and cut across my neck. Navigation system was difficult to work with. Other than that, the car was beautiful. Excellent during the snowy winter in NH!

Ain't a Luxury SUV
By MKM

2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Although this car ranks as a luxury SUV and costs close to $50K with some options, this is not a luxury SUV in my opinion. I have owned this car for about 10 months now and the biggest issue that I have is the transmission - it is very jerky; it is so jerky that the passenger sitting next to me also felt it. I have taken it to the dealership many times, but to no avail. The other issue with the car is that the inside technology seems dated. The GPS looks and feels archaic and is full of bugs. I am not happy with the user interface of the systems either. Lastly, the gas mileage is not that good. I am getting about 11 - 14 mpg during city driving. I can get it up to about 25 on highway.

Love my Disco Sport
By Edward Noble

2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport SUV HSE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

It hasn’t been perfect. I have a few electronic gremlins that have popped up—the rear mirror dip feature and the SIM card have each needed service—but otherwise, it’s is a fabulous car. Beautiful but not flashy, it is really an ideal vehicle.